Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mocha bologna shoes and other silliness

How did chicken cross the chicken ride?

Lasagne poopy shot.

I know!

--Jokes by KJ


I remember when I started dating my husband. His daughter was 4 1/2 yrs old, and had hit the "inventive sillies" stage. It's a great phase. I just love hearing the unique things they come up with in their experimentation of words as they learn the concept of jokes and such, but more than that I love hearing the belly laughs that come from their own amusement of their silliness.

The Beautiful One, now 14 then 4, came up with the saying Mocha Bologna Shoes. And it stuck. To this day, we still use it. As a term of endearment. Silly endearment.

Will I remember lasagna poopy shot? I don't know. But I surely can't wait to hear the next one.

3529

0 comments:

Post a Comment