Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Gold

You'll see what I mean.

Just to show you what work has been done...

My hubs built a nice shelf a few weeks ago, to hold all the "gold bedroom" crap. The gold bedroom is also known as The Storage Room. Because clearly a huge basement is not enough space. There are boxes and boxes of fabric, knick knacks, wedding presents we have not used/opened (because people with four children hardly have time to bust out the cool hand-blown glass pitcher and matching goblets. Nor do we want things like that broken.), and the assortment of keepsake stuff that realistically needs to be gone through and chucked but I don't have time for nit-picky stuff like that at the mo.

So the shelf is 8 feet high, 8 feet wide, and 2 feet deep. It's a good shelf. Sturdy. Should hold lots of stuff.


Yeah, this is basically just from one corner. This corner:


I moved that stuff there, as I was sorting. It was a cleared corner. Beforehand it was a lot higher.

Not much room left, and I still have the closet to clear, and other stuff to sort and downsize.


But, it's progress.


You see why it's called the "gold bedroom", right? Yowza!

0 comments:

Post a Comment