Ever since the movie The Bucket List came out, people are constantly talking about them. There are whole websites devoted to creating a bucket list. I guess I've never really thought about it much, considering my life is still mostly wrapped up in diapers and toddler tantrums (totally could do without those).
Today I'm thinking about it. I wonder how long it will take me to come up with more than three things.
- Go on a missions trip with my husband. (And not for the reasons you would expect.)
- Revive my Spanish speaking abilities to the point of fluency.
- Take all my children to a foreign country. Not necessarily at the same time.
- Learn to play the guitar well.
- Become a great photographer
- Figure out Photoshop
- Run a half marathon
- Go to a professional soccer game in Spain, just for the experience
- Visit all of the United States of America in a touristy fashion (hitting the airport doesn't count)
- Take a dance class
- Tour Europe
- Travel to a subcontinental country (India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, etc)
- Wear my sari
- Live in a house of my dreams
- Become a foster parent
- Go shopping and buy whatever I want, no restrictions, no sales rack necessary
- Graduate from college
- ?Skydive? (I might be too chicken for this anymore, so... 19?)
- Para sail / hang glide / or something of that sort
- Go on a cruise - one to somewhere warm, the other to Alaska
- Read the whole bible
- Receive a love letter from my husband (but does it count if that's something someone else has to do for you?)
Just that took me about half an hour. With cheating.
This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening