Saturday, April 17, 2010

Someday... or not.

If I had my stuff together, I would share with you (via video) the daily antics of my major monkey, aka Baby Boots, who is driving his parent's absolutely crazy (and tired).

Right now, content to not escape rush outside, for the moment anyway, he's playing with this musical ?panel? thingy that was on the side of a Baby Einstein book, and has about 10 buttons with sound effects or songs. He's walking around the house in circles, and stomping his feet to the beat. (well, as much as a 21 month old can). Earlier, he was doing the same stomping in circles thing, holding one of the girls' Disney Princess microphone that lights up and sings when you push the button, only he was singing some strange rendition of Jingle Bells. Loudly.

It was hilarious.

I think it goes something like be-ko beuw, be-ko beuw, (repeat an infinite number of times), yay!

Why, oh why, do I not have that new memory card set up in my camera yet? grrr to myself. I also failed to capture any of George's first play/school program (which was surprisingly good). Maybe I'll get him to do his schtick of jokes. It wasn't his part in the play, but he sure said all the lines perfectly at the supper table. The fake laughter almost being the best part of it. 

Some day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment