Today's Not Me Monday is a little different. It is in honor of Stellan who is battling for life. Lord, please keep him tightly wrapped in your arms. And if I may be so bold as to "selfishly" ask, this side of heaven, please.
And if you'd like to join in this week, Mrs. Cline is hosting the Mr. Linky on her site.
- I have not been checking Blogger every 2 hrs, for the last week, for updates on Stellan.
- I did not come home after a night out with a friend, and check Blogger at 12:30 pm.
- My husband did not join me in reading her latest post, speechless, at what she was writing, and that she could write. He did not say "How can she even write about this stuff?" He did not read one more sentance that read "his mother is trying hard to keep from being a sobbing, wretched mess in front of him" and then did not let out a very quiet "Oh."
- I did not get awakened by the Lord at 5:30 am, desperately and unsuccessfully try to fall back to sleep, and then just give up at 6:15 after getting a bottle for the baby. I did not spend the next hour+ praying and crying for MckMuffin and his MckFamily.
- I am not having a hard time typing this thru tears.
- I have not had them prayerfully on my mind all day thus far.
- My husband did not thank my infant son at lunch (who's 8 months old) for not having SVT or any other S or V or T. This obviously shows that this is not on his mind, too.
- I am not struggling with understanding how God works in situations like this, or how it could be loving, how it's not fair.
- I am not being selfish in hoping that God never tests me like this.
- This has most certainly NOT affected my being thankful for my children.
- I am not thankful to hear of his improvements, yet scared to death (for MckMama) of the possibilities.
- This song has not been on my mind all day:
Thank you for reading. Please take a moment and pray. It never hurts.