Monday, July 5, 2010

Construction

I am, slowly, but not so surely working on this new background and stuff. To help ya'll with being able to actually read my posts, and because I don't want people hating me, **wink wink** ** you know who you are** I did alter the margins in the only way I know how, so you can now read the words. You're welcome. :D

However, as you can see, there's a huge blank space at the top. Yes, it annoys me too. I am working on changing that, but I haven't figured out how to change the margins of my posts/sidebar only (I have figured out how to do it for just the header).  (For now, I changed my body margins, if you must know. Which affects the whole dang thing. Even the nav bar. grr. sigh.) So if any of you html wizards can help with that, I'd be happy to take your advice. Until then, I appreciate your patience. Thank you, and have a nice day. *big toothy smile*

0 comments:

Post a Comment