Monday, February 15, 2010

Pink Party #1

Actually, we've had a few parties that were "pink" but this was the first party I gave where the birthday girl just said "I want a pink party." Not cowgirl, or My Little Pony, or Princess. Nope. Just pink. I wuold have said 3 year olds are easy to please. I would not have been more wrong.

So there was pink cake, pink candles, pink balloons, pink lemonade, pink chocolates. Pink pink pink.



Pink Princess Tiaras.


These are really good.

I should have had her wear a pink dress with black polka dots. I totally forgot all about it. Oh well.


Happy Birthday, sweet Cheeks.

Oh, yes, and she did have a wardrobe change mid-party. And by that I mean, in the middle of the living room, center stage. At least it was just family.

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with how many different pink things you found! The picture of pink kisses is making me want to run to Walgreens for a chocolate fix! It looks like she had a great time - what a fun mom you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO SO cute!! The cake is awesome did you make that? Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete