because I'm so original...
I'm copying Alece at Grit and Glory, and making a "cinco de me-o" list. Since I've never done anything like this on my blog, why not? :D
You know you're dying to know random facts about me.
- My toes have a mind of their own. They just move, independently of me. Or, rather, without my intention.
- I hate lotion. It's slimy, greasyness. I prefer to not use lotion, though I know it has great benefits. Namely soft skin.
- I have been blessed with 4 children who have eczema, or, at the least, seriously dry skin, and require an application of lotion/cream/oil at least once daily (actually, it should be 3 times daily). Because of the aforementioned aversion, they're lucky to get it once a day, and often times my (unnamed) child's booty looks like leprosy. (hangs head in shame).
- I used to be a cuddler. Then I became a mom. Now I don't want anyone touching me when I'm sleeping. If my husband and I so much as touch toes, we both jerk away. (Note: this does not apply to newborns under 3 months.)
- I don't like anyone folding my laundry. (Strangely, I'm not an anal folder, either, it's just the way I fold vs the way you fold.) I'm not normally a control freak, but this is one thing that I can't handle. And when the drawers get messed up, grrr. I wanna see heads roll. But... I can't. I just grumble and straighten. Given the state of drawers in the 4 others in this household that dress themselves, I'd better get over it and fast.
- Addendum... Can I do 6? I like "justified." You know, when you set your side justification to either left, right center or "justified"? Yeah, it's so clean, and tidy. And I forget to do that almost everytime, and have to go back to a post and justify it. Bugs me when other bloggers don't do that. Sometimes I will be reading and want to go in and justify it myself. Then I realize it's not my blog. Yes, I've accepted I'm a weird perfectionist. I've gotten used to it.
So what about you? Tell me. I'm dying to know.
Ok, not really dying. I just said that for effect. And a comment or two maybe? Pretty please!