Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I don't think you meant this for me

I got this letter a few years ago, but today, while I was being forced to clean out the desk, I came across it and thought I would share. Or, did I already? Hmm.. Wait. I'll be back in a sec. Ok, I checked. Nope. Not here, anyway.

This letter, addressed to me, did not have my name specifically on the letter, so it was just a form letter sent out, and I was "on the list." But, uh, I think they got the wrong guy, er, gal.


I'm not sure that I ever had this insurance, though I guess it's possible as, at some point in time, I had "supplemental" insurance, complements of our county agency, while pregnant. I didn't have it at the time I recieved the letter, however. In case anyone missed it, I have FOUR, count 'em, children. That might indicate that my hubs "bizniss" works just fine (all too well, some might say). I personally, however, will never have need of medication for, ahem, impotency or erectile disfunction. Because, uh, you know, I'm a WOMAN.

It gave me a good laugh. Hope you got one too.

And... now I can throw it away. ahhhhh to the purging.

0 comments:

Post a Comment