Monday, July 30, 2012

FriendConnect more like NEVER CONNECT


Ugh. Anyone else have any problems with Blogger and "managing your subscriptions?" I used to be able to just switch back over to the old interface and unsubscribe, because LORD KNOWS that FriendConnect is n.e.v.e.r.  a.b.l.e.  t.o.  c.o.n.n.e.c.t. At least not in my experience. So I have never managed to "manage" on the new interface. But now I can't even use the old interface. So I try in Google Reader - as per the lame instructions in Blogger. Well, it  s a y s I'm unsubscribing in Google Reader but the doggone things are still there. grumble grumble justwastedanhouronthiscrap mumble  grumble grr.

No offense to the people I'm trying to delete, y'all. Just trying to clean up ones I just don't have time to read. You're really lovely bloggers, it's just that your topic is probably not most suited to my current ear.

And, you know, the ones who haven't posted in like 2 yrs. Some of them, I'm really bummed to miss, though. Kim @Inadvertent Farmer and Mr DetzelPretzel - Pastor Ryan? Yeah, I's talkin' bout yous, buddy. What happened to your blogs? Poof. Thin air.

So Blogger... yeah, you mythicalmanintheweb. This is not a new problem. FIX IT, WILL YA! (and by not new, I mean, like since the dawn of time, or at least since the dawn of the new interface.

ok. stepping off soapbox.

0 comments:

Post a Comment